yet another cinematic dream!

|
So! Another cinematic dream. VERY FUCKING TRAGIC *LOL*

Basically it started out in this ... sorta alternate-reality. It was a modern 21st century world in terms of infrastructure and technology, but socioeconomically kinda 19th centuryish -- sharp class divides, not much in the way of upward mobility from humble roots, a comparatively large unskilled labor base, a comparatively smaller merchant class, and a very small noble elite.

Anyway, I think I was one of the unskilled laborers. My day seemed to consist mostly of hanging out on the street hoping for work from my betters *LOL* At the start of the dream! I got picked off the street by some noblewoman-type and her entourage for a manual-labor type job. And it seemed to be mostly moving stuff around. Maybe she was moving? Or reorganizing? Anyway, so I'm lugging shit back and forth with said noblewoman directing me around personally. And frankly, she was fucking hot. I can't remember what she looks like now! But -- slender, arrogant and elegant. And pretty soon, there's subtle but distinct chemistry going on, though with this total 'way outta your league' vibe from her side, and I end up doing all this extra work just to stick around. We may have also gotten it on, but it's hard to tell cuz ... it's one of those cinematic dreams where it's left kinda 'did they or didn't they?'

But eventually! She pays me with this sort of disdainful thank-you, then sends me off.

Then! The next day! She walks by where I usually loiter in hopes of work, and is obviously looking for more help. But! She basically ignores the fuck out of me. Which isn't altogether unexpected! But I'm still like, hey! So I go after her and ask her if she needs anything else. And she blows me off and takes some other dude back, and I'm like, GRUMP.

So this goes on for a while. Sometimes she'll come and pick me out of the group, and I'd go lug shit around for her, and there'd be chemistry and possible seckz, and sometimes she'll pick someone else, but whatever happens -- every time I see her the day after, she's cold as fuck and acts like she doesn't know me at all. But meanwhile every time we do get together, the attraction between us is growing stronger and stronger and getting more and more emotionally entangled.

So finally one day she pulls the don'tknowyou shit again I'm just like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. And she kinda blows me off and walks away, and I follow her, and grab her by the arm and drag her off to some alleyway where we're alone.

And I'm like, "Okay, I might be poor and unlanded and untitled, but I still have my pride. And you can't just jerk me around time and again only to pretend nothing happened at all. I understand a need for discretion, but you can't expect me to just sit there and watch you bring some other guy home for godknowswhat whenever you decide you're going to be a bitch, rehrehreh!"

And like -- eventually I sort of run out of steam, and we're all standing there and I'm all disheveled and angry and then suddenly, of course, we're just like MAGNETGLOMPATTACKMAULFACE and there's all this passion and lust and in the middle of it I'm like, OKAY, NO, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN. You can't just do this and then pretend nothing happened!
And she pulls back and!

SHE HAS FANGS. SHE'S SOME KINDA VAMPIRE.

And I'm like WTF. And she's like "You want the truth? Do you want the truth? Look at what I am. I'm a monster. I'm incapable of ever returning your feelings. Every time I feel attraction, or attachment, I forget who you are." And then she bursts into tears! And is like, "If you feel anything for me at all, you have to kill me. End my suffering! Put me out of my misery!"

And I'm like AUGH NO. And she's like DO IT. And I'm like I CAN'T. And -- commence desperate embracing, anguished sobs, etc -- but even as she's going through that she's feeling, so of course she's forgetting, and I know it and she knows it and I realize -- well, for one thing, there's no way I can kill her. And for another -- she might be sad right NOW, but she'd forget every time, and go on with her life. And if I killed her! It'd be selfishness, not mercy.

So basically I'd decided to just let her go! And at that point, I woke up.

The end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment