character survey, ii.

|
So I first ran this survey in like, 2004. I asked chilltank again tonight:

Complete this sentence: "In a hundred years, if anyone still remembers my characters, they'll remember me for my ... "

Me: twinked-out tall dark and handsome ahrouns. *LOL* I'VE CONSOLIDATED.
I will remember you for your ugly metis BSD with the cleft lip. and his online dating encounters. - Liz

Kai: "Impeccable and incredible smut-writing!"

Jamie: "... uncanny ability to convince straight male players to RP gay sex scenes."
"... inability to keep a PC alive longer than six months."
"love for Red Shirts"
"SEXUALLY AND MORALLY AMBIGUOUS ASSHOLES."

Angelina: "Gleeful willingness to be tortured."

Kenna: "My spitfire Kin and Cold Death"

Myr: "I would probably be remembered for my sentence fragments and abuse of punctuation :("

Poison: "I would be remembered for my delightful off-the-cuff kinfolk."

Jacqui: "I would be remembered for my germ-phobic Philodox Silver Fang Katherine, who terrorised Chicago's masses with her beauty and style. "
"a lady on the streets and a freak between the sheets" - Jamie

Lessa: "my anti-social characters, with deep, moving, meaningful backgrounds no one ever discovers because they're anti-social characters."

Liz: "fierce." you don't even need a noun for liz's PCs. - Jamie

0 comments:

Post a Comment